Whether textiles are for the home, car, camping or one’s own body, consumers desire products that are tailored to their needs. They must be flexible, durable, colour fast, wash-resistant, odourless and easy on the skin. Zschimmer & Schwarz offers auxiliaries for textile finishing that bestow exactly the properties you desire. Our product range includes a variety of indispensable all-rounders that ensure perfect textile dyeing, lubricating, finishing and more. In producing our auxiliaries, we remain focused on the needs of our customers while drawing on our extensive experience in the field. We are continuously working in our labs to optimise our products in order to keep up with fashion and market trends.
DIAMONTEX Digital Printing
The demand for higher flexibility in regard to customer requests, more rapid adaptation to fashion trends, easy and reproducible patterns, water savings and the elimination of costly templates and their storage is making digital textile printing increasingly important. We have developed a compact product line for this technology – DIAMONTEX. The comprehensive package offers optimally coordinated solutions for the entire digital printing process, from priming to its core piece, inks for colour printing, right through to aftertreatment, functionalisation and coating.
Finish your textiles to the highest standard – with DIAMONTEX!
- DIAMONTEX Primer:The DIAMONTEX modular system includes a wide range of synthetic thickeners for all areas of application.
- DIAMONTEX Inks:In developing the DIAMONTEX Inks, we drew on the company’s many years of experience in ink development and production.
- DIAMONTEX Aftertreatment/ Functionalisation:The aftertreatment of digitally printed textiles is an indispensable step in certain areas of application.
DIAMONTEX is far more than simply a product range!
Looking beyond the perfectly coordinated modular system reveals the DIAMONTEX recipe for success: a specially trained service team and in-house R&D department working to create our innovative product range. We accompany you through the entire process, from the initial consultation to the individualised laboratory set-up right through to the real-world implementation of the whole formulation. Since we work with the latest laboratory technology and a series of digital printing systems for different substrates, we are able to support our clients in optimising all of their processes. Whether you are matching inks to printheads and machines or need colour management on-site – you can count on our service team!
Fully equipped laboratories for creating individualised formulations
Coordination of various input and output media for a reproducible manufacturing process
Versuche im Produktionsmaßstab
Large pilot plants for all process stages
14.05.19 - 17.05.19
Hall 3.0, Booth D32
20.06.19 - 26.06.19
Hall 3, Booth C152
Conventional Textile Auxiliaries
We always have the right (textile) auxiliary to meet your needs!
From fibre to fabric
Chemical auxiliaries have made many things possible in the manufacture of yarns and fabrics, including the optimisation of yarn production, generation of specific effects such as hydrophilic properties or soft handle, improvements in the running characteristics on fabric generating machines and the careful handling of old textiles and fibre waste. Zschimmer & Schwarz offers products that are specially developed for yarn and fabric manufacture. These form the foundation of creating a textile surface structure from loose fibres.
- Spinning Products:Make it easier to turn fibres into yarn or nonwoven materials.
- Twisting and Weaving (Weft) Lubricants:Are essential for modern, effective textile production.
- Wet Paraffinating Agents:Enable the manufacture of coloured yarns.
- Warp Waxing Agents:Improve how the warp yarn runs on the weaving machine.
- Lubricants for Tearing Processes:Enable more careful processing of fibre waste.
Pretreatment makes all the difference.
A high-quality, finished textile product that meets all the customer’s needs can only be achieved with optimised pretreatment products and processes. Whether scouring, desizing or bleaching, it is absolutely essential to have the proper detergents, wetting and sequestering agents and suitable peroxide stabilisers.
- Sequestering Agents:Work by complexing with or removing disruptive alkaline earth ions and water hardeners.
- Detergents and Wetting Agents:Are essential for cleaning all types of textiles.
- Bleaching Agents:Perform special functions during the bleaching of cotton or viscose with hydrogen peroxide.
- Anti-Yellowing Agents:Protect textiles from thermal and storage yellowing.
The right products for beautiful colours that last!
It takes more than simply good dye to colour textiles. Our dyeing auxiliaries ensure that colours perfectly match our customers’ wishes and are protected against washing, sun, perspiration and chlorine for as long as possible.
- Dispersing Agents:Ensure even distribution of dye in the dye bath.
- Sequestering Agents:Bind with hard water components and prevent precipitate formation.
- pH Regulating Agents, Buffering Agents, Alkali and Acid Donors:Ensure necessary dyeing pH values are achieved.
- Wetting Agents, Deaerators, Padding Auxiliaries:Are additives that ensure good wetting, deaeration and defoaming and prevent undesired dye migration during continuous processing.
- Levelling Agents, Dye Carriers:Reduce and even out the dye strike rate for level dyeing.
- Crease Preventing Agents:Optimise sliding properties, reduce mechanical resistance and minimise the formation of creases during dyeing.
- Aftertreatment Agents:Improve the colour fastness and thus other textile characteristics such as wash, water, perspiration, chlorine and rub fastness.
- Carpet Colouration:Is best done with the following auxiliaries: reserving, levelling and anti-frosting agents that are specially developed for carpet colouration.
Small helpers with large effects.
These influence not only the colouring of textiles, but also their fire retardancy or water and oil repellency. Finishing products can have a positive influence in these areas. The application of finishing products can adjust antistatic properties – and thereby the resistance to soiling – according to the customer’s wishes, for example in the back coating of tufted carpets. In order to ensure a smooth finishing process, we offer a line of defoamers and thickeners. These provide the certainty that is especially necessary at the end of the value chain.
- Softeners:Are essential for a comfortable handle and improving the physical properties of woven and knitted textiles.
- Water and Oil Repellent Agents:Are indispensable in the field of technical textiles.
- Stiffening and Filling Agents:Enable a large selection of handle qualities.
- Hydrophilic Finish, Soil Release:Improve the physiological clothing parameters of synthetic fibres.
- Flame Retardants:Protect the textile from flames.
- Antimicrobial Agents: Reduce the bacterial count and contribute to better hygiene.
- Products for Back Coating of Tufted Carpets:Promote the dissipation of electrical charges.
- Defoamers:Reduce foam formation in all aqueous processes.
- Thickeners:Find application in coating processes that use pastes and foams.
- Crosslinking Agents:Are applied in conjunction with dispersions or fluorocarbon resin emulsions.