Data protection statement
Zschimmer & Schwarz is committed to the conscientious protection and security of personal data. When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data includes all data that personally relates to you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG Chemische Fabriken
56112 Lahnstein | DE
(see our imprint) or use our contact form on this website.
You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@zschimmer-schwarz.com or at our postal address with the addition "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or by means of a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We either delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements in that regard.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective procedures. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the right, in relation to us and regarding the personal data that concerns you, to
– receive information at any time,
– correction, blocking or deletion,
– restrict the processing,
– object to the processing, as well as
– data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint about us to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of the merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the respective legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respectively transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which the party that places the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These particularly include the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in which is available under the following link:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, so that reference to any individual person can be excluded. If the data collected about you is personally related to you, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics that are accumulated in this manner, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google submits to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) DS–GMO.
(6) Information about third-party providers: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
§ 5 Use of our customer portal
(1) If you wish to use our customer portal, you have to register by providing your e-mail address, a password of your own choosing as well as your name and company. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only completed if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. The specification of the aforementioned data is mandatory; you can voluntarily provide all of the other information by using our service area.
(2) If you use our service area, we will store your data which is required for the fulfilment of the contract until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it in advance. All information can be managed and changed in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) DS–GMO.